Recovery Snatch Rope (13,100kgs) (SS80-3845)
- 13,100 kgs
- U.V. & water resistant
- 9 metres (30ft) total length
- Made from high quality 66 grade nylon
- Lightweight high strength double braided 24 strand design
- Spliced & stitched end loops with protective sleeves
- NATA approved Australian laboratory tested
- 30% stretch factor gives almost 50% more stretch than a conventional snatch strap
The minimum breaking strength of the strap should be between 2 and 3 times the vehicle’s gross vehicle mass (GVM).
The strap must be suited to the GVM of the lighter of the 2 vehicles used in the recovery process.